Sign-up form Open Stage
The love for dance brings us all together, so let's dance! During the Shimmy Shake Festival, you can dance at our open stage! All dance styles are welcome! We also gladly welcome live (world) music acts. How do you join? Just sign-up for the open stage by filling in the form below. It is that easy.
Just to be sure: this is the sign-up form for the Open Stage at TR Witte de With (it is not possible to sign up for the shows).
Cassandra and Toni performing together on the Open Stage during the Shimmy Shake Festival 2019. Photo by Adriaan Kastelein.
You can sign up for the Festival Open Stage until Friday October 16th
Please note the following:
- Your act can be 7 minutes long maximum.
- Do you want to perform with different acts? Great! Please fill in the form for each individual performance.
- After signing up, our Director's assistant Sarah will reach out to you for more information about your performance.
- Approxiomly 10 days before the event, you will receive further details about the event and your performance.
- Unfortunately in the past we had some dancers not showing up for performances for which we received some complaints from visitors. Because of this we are forced to set this following rule: If you signed up to perform but for some reason cannot make it, you must inform us as soon as possible! If you do not do this, we have to exclude you from any open stage or other performing opportunities in 2021.
Senta performing her Karate-Fusion on the Open Stage during Shimmy Shake Festival 2020. Photo by Adriaan Kastelein.